Friday, September 19, 2008

30

today is my birthday. i am 30. no longer in my 20's, but not really in my 30's yet. i took the day off from work. reading riverfest is today/tonight, and the tartan terrors are going to be playing tonight. www.tartanterrors.com i love them!! they play at the pa renaissance faire on saturdays and sundays, and they always try to find a gig on friday nights in the area. check them out, they are awesome!! amelia loves listening to them in the car!
my husband got me the best birthday present/anniversary present (a little early).....we're going to disneyworld next november for our 5th wedding anniversary! we're going the same week that we went when we went on our honeymoon!! i'm so excited!!! oh, and i got to sleep in today, until 8am!! woohoo and happy birthday to me!!

3 comments:

amy said...

HHHHAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BIIIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDAY! I hope you have a great day!

Taryn and Danielle said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!! I hope you had a great day and a great birthday weekend :) I'm so jealous you guys are going to Disney next year...YAY!!!

Stephanie said...

happy birthday!!!! i can't believe we're all going to be in our 30's!!!!! and we have KIDS!!!!